Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bare with me...

I managed to delete my original blogger account....soooooo what that means is that I can no longer do anything that requires permissions on my own blog. I have waited a couple of weeks to hear back from google regarding this. Truly, it's got to be as simple as a click and "you're in", but I'm guessing at this point that it's unlikely I'll get anywhere with them.

My new plan is to develop a new blog and slowly copy everything over so as to have it all in one place....afterall, this whole thing resulted in my attempt to "get organized" online!! Classic!

In the meantime, I can still post stories, but short of that I'm up the creek. As a result, I've decided it's a good opportunity to for an overhaul, so just bare with me as I inch my way forward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment