Thursday, January 15, 2009

Personal mission....

one of many, I guess, but this pertains to my "role" in the home. I have said for years, since I quit "working" - although we all know I'm working harder now than I ever did before - ;) - that I was going to figure out how to save more money for our family. My wonderful husband works very hard to provide for us, so I absolutely feel it's my responsibility to not only avoid frivolity of spending, but to pinch as well.....sooooooo, I have just started my research to determine what the best avenues for saving is, i.e. coupons, clubs, etc..... and I am finding so much information that my head is spinning and we all know that after having two babies my head barely has enough marbles to begin with. I am so excited to begin this attempt and it's my thought that when I find something new and spectacular, I'll share. So far, I can tell you that Walgreens is a tremendous help on this front!! Right now, I am hoping to cut our grocery bill by $125.00 a month (secretly I pushing for $200.00 - but we'll keep that between you and me ;)) Will keep you posted! And if you have any suggestions, let me know - - I would love the help!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment