Thursday, November 20, 2008

The "I believe" bug

I follow several blogs and found this on An Open Book and loved the idea...so here it goes.....

I believe I know God more and more every day.

I believe I am blessed with an incredible family.

I believe my husband is phenomenal.

I believe God moves mountains!

I believe St. Louis has surprised me.

I believe I will see snow this Christmas.

I believe that my friends are amazing!!!

I believe that chocolate milk is destined to end up on the floor.

I believe that three year olds are supposed to ruin clothes.

I believe that 10 year olds think they know everything.

I believe that cookies were meant to be devoured intimately.

I believe in Lysol!

I believe that highways are wonderful.

I believe that the letter "l" likes to stick.

I believe that dogs are among the best creatures created.

I believe that dog hair can hide anywhere!!!

I believe a little mess makes a home.

I believe in joy.

I believe that everything I need to know is biblical.

I believe in simplicity.

I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins.

I believe peanut butter is an essential part of a diet.

I believe age has it's privileges.

I believe Bella loves to talk.

I believe that I need to finish painting.

I believe that I could listen to music all day.

I believe in my prayer group.

I believe that God is in it!

I believe that there is nothing that can't be overcome!

I believe in LOVE!

I believe in Hope!

I believe in Grace!

I believe hearts change!

I believe families belong together!

I believe in babies!!

I believe its fun to play!

I believe that Dorian has the cutest ears ever!

I believe that construction crews find great pleasure in waking a neighborhood.

I believe the itsy bitsy spider is contagious!

I believe in peace!

I believe in streets of gold and crystal waters!

I believe in my prince of peace and king of glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment