Friday, June 27, 2008

A friend from another blog, Lori, started this and I thought it was a great idea - so here it goes - thanks Lori!

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.

The book closest to me is "The Well Trained Mind" - and there is nothing on page 18, so I flipped to 17 - line 4 is " Rigouros, systematic study has two purposes." - - - ooooh, fascinating - isn't it?

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there? shelves - piled with school stuff and work stuff.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? The Today show (like 10 minutes of it).

4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 1:27

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 1:03..oops! rushing time as always!

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The girls arguing over flarp! You know the lovely putty that makes horrible, wretched noises!

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Unloading groceries! I am living the life - woohoo!

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? An email message from a colleague

9. What are you wearing? black shorts, converse sneaks, and an Inspi(red) shirt.

10. Did you dream last night? Yes - it was strange - what I remember, I was in a different city - one I did not recognize - it was cold, dreary and snowing. I was getting ready for a party.

11. When did you last laugh? At Soph, earlier (well me too) - we were in the car at a light and she pointed right and said "we need to go Yat way!" - I said "no hon, we need to go this way" - she asked "not yat way?" - I said "no, Yis way" - Sophie speak is kind of catchy.


12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A timeline for Bella's history lessons, Photos of the girls and two large Maps - a US one and a World one, for geography lessons!


13. Seen anything weird lately?

Hmmm, Sophie had these tiny bumps on her chest and side - yesterday - I put Hydracortesone cream on them and they are better today - not sure what they are/were!

14. What do you think of this quiz?

It's making me think - sort of!

15. What is the last film you saw? Kung Fu Panda - I think that is the name. Last movie for ME - Sex and the City.

16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Another home and that is about it. I would donate alot of it. Okay, let's change that a bit - I would invest in sound proof walls, so as to avoid hearing the constant arguing (like what is occuring now) between the girlies! Oy!

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know: I would love to do mission work.


18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? that's a big one - there are too many things I would love to see changed. Guess one of them is our dependance on "things".

19. Do you like to dance? Yes - I love to dance !

20. George Bush: I respect him as the leader of this country.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Bella! :-)

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Shepherd- Shep for short! Family name!

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Absol - friggin- lutely!

24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates? Thank you!

1 comment: