Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rain

My goodness will it never end? Sophie has added another fear to the growing list lately.....rain! Just viewing it from the windows she is in a quiet panic and asks throughout each day, "Mommy, what's that?" - I guess hoping I will say something else. I've spoken to her about what comes after the rain; rainbows and flowers and new life - but she is yet to be moved. It makes me think to circumstances in my life. And as I tell her of rainbows and flowers, I am reminding myself that they WILL come, no doubt and that the fear will become a calm! So until then, I will stand in this place with the umbrella and my arms open!

1 comment:

  1. Love your writing, girl! I really enjoy your blog, in case I haven't said that to you. :)

    Oh, and you've been tagged:

    http://mymiracleboys.blogspot.com/2008/03/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete