Saturday, March 22, 2008

I've been tagged....

by Jen at Against all odds and Sarah at Two Princesses, a Queen and an old frog.

Thanks so much guys!

The rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.

Not a clue where to start, so bear with me....
6 non-important things/quirks about me.......

1--I start out every day with a diet dr. pepper. A new obsession over the past 8 or so months. Have to have it, don't know why, just do. No other diet soda or drink covers that early morning craving. It is a must, just the one can and I'm good. Hoping I can learn to eliminate the need soon....I absolutely hate being "controlled" by a drink.

2--Baby wipes - we go through a ton every week. And not for the normal "baby" reasons, but because of my innate obsession with any unsightly spot or mark. I use them to wipe down the counters, several times a day, the tables, the walls, the doors, the floors, our shoes, door knobs, toys, etc....you name it, if it can be cleaned it meets a baby wipe nearly daily. I can not let a mark go, it will irritate the fire in me and I will not be able to concentrate on anything else until it has been removed!!!

3--My stress release - music. I will blast the stereo or TV music as loud as I can and clean or dance with the girls. It is an escape for me. Even when the girls have gone to bed I'll turn the radio on or music on the computer and just stretch or do Pilate's, anything....it is grounding for me.

4--silly rhymes - I find myself throughout the day, in just conversation with the girls, speaking to them in rhyming ways with a tune....for instance, the most recent one; "chickie poo chickie poo, I love you, yes I do." - totally annoying I know, but I can not stop, it just comes out. Bella's thrilled, let me tell ya.

5--I've always wanted to learn to play the piano. As far back as I can remember. I am still hoping that one day I will have the opportunity, I am convinced there is this phenomenal composer in my soul....I mean come on, don't you agree - what with things like "chickie poo chickie poo", seriously! ;-)

6--I can not wear shoes that don't have some sort of heel on them. True flats, they just don't work for me. I have them, but something about the extra inch, two or occasionally more, from a heel that make me feel awesome! Can't describe it. I am not a shoe-a-holic by any means....but I am extremely picky and yet still very simple........not a true girly girl, I can get down and dirty with the best of them, but undoubtedly, I'd being doing it in some sort of heel!

Ok, so not sure who I am tagging, as most I know have already been tagged.....I gotta figure that one out.

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! :) Love this post, and wanted to tell you that you should indulge in piano lessons someday. Really! It's never too late to discover that inner composer or performer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make up silly rhymes with Gracie all the time...I think it is super fun (even if sometimes it sounds ridiculous)

    ReplyDelete