Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bella Boo

My girls have been so amazing through this whole thing. I can't say that enough. This week, though, has been difficult for Bella, so I just want to leave a note for her:

Bella - I know you are struggling - - I can't begin to imagine what you are going through and I won't pretend that I do have any idea. I have my concerns for you and for "where" you are right now and I know there are moments that you feel so alone and no amount of wishing that things were different or my holding on to you is going to change that, but please Bella, with all that is in you know that I am here, that I will not go anywhere and that I love you beyond expression, you deserve so much and there is a plan. I know it is so hard to see, but this period of yuck right now, is so temporary and there will come a day when you will look back with divine Grace and see that it was necessary.

I love you so much Bell - you are such a treasure. You hold such a light in your spirit that I just want you know how you exude it. Anyone who has met you is so fortunate to have had the opportunity to walk with you. There is reason for you and there is purpose to it all....my greatest prayer for you is that you remember that, that you know YOU and that you know God - - don't forget who you are.........just don't forget!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment